As companies grow and work forces expand, there is a growing need for partitioning space. However, creating private work areas for increasing staff can be a challenge, especially in offices with limited square footage and preexisting furniture.
Here are five reasons this can be achieved using desk mounts:
- Budget – Using desk mounts is a solution that is very cost effective. Designer fees, new furniture prices, moving expenses, real estate fees and other costs associated with more drastic solutions are extremely high. However with desk mounts, the price is limited to the product.
- Ease of Installation – Desk mounts come with simple hardware, including the frame, the tile and a clamp, as well as the tools necessary for installation, which is usually just and allen wrench. Most desk mounts are easily installed by the customer themselves in a matter of minutes.
- Compatibility – With various sizes and adjustable clamps and rotating channels, desk mounts are compatible with almost any existing desk and work space configuration. They range in from 12″ to 24″ inches in height and 24″ to 72″ in widths Plus, custom sizes can also be ordered.
- Variation – In order to fit into any office style, desk mounts are available in multiple colors, styles and materials. You can choose from many colors or select a custom color. Tiles come framed or unframed as well as clear, translucent or opaque.
- Privacy – Desk mounts create privacy in a communal workplace by blocking views as well as sound. There are tiles that are both acoustical and polycarbonate. Each of which comes in many fabrics and styles.
Purchasing new furniture, moving to a large space or re-positioning entire walls to create separate offices are not only costly endeavors but are not usually desirable. The ideal situation is one in which people are close enough to work together effectively but also have the benefit of privacy when they need it. Desk mounts are the perfect way to achieve this balance.
For more information, please contact us.