Are you in a situation where purchasing new furniture just isn’t an option? Perhaps you’re working from a temporary space and don’t want to make a final decision about furniture until you have a more permanent office location. Or, maybe you simply prefer the full service nature of leasing a furnished space. Your choices may be somewhat limited when it comes to leasing cubicles and workstations depending on how many pieces you need and what your leasing company has in stock. There’s no telling if you’ll get to specify every component as you would if you purchased new. Fortunately, you can still make modifications to create the kind of workspace your employees need.
Improve Your Leased Workstations
Here are a few ways you can use OBEX products to help leased office furniture meet your needs:
- Make all cubicle walls higher in areas where many employees will be talking on the phone
- Increase the height of select cubicle panels in high traffic locations
- Divide facing worksurfaces so employees don’t have to stare across at each other all day
- Turn long benching surfaces or conference tables into multiple work areas for hot desking or training
- Add your branding and colors to the leased work space with customized panels
Will It Hurt When It’s All Over?
One of the best things about our panel extenders and desk-mounted privacy panels is that they are easy to install and remove. All you need is the Allen wrench that comes with the panels. The universal brackets shouldn’t leave any marks on cubicle frames or desk surfaces. When you are ready to return your leased furniture to the dealer, you can take the privacy panels and extenders off and reuse them with whatever office furniture you end up buying. The estimated time required for setup or take down is less than 5 minutes per workstation.