- Barriers for Health and Safety
- Mobile Freestanding Screens
- Dividers and Screens for Schools
- Cubicle Wall & Panel Extenders
- Universal Cubicle Door
- Desk & Table Mount Privacy Panels
- Free Standing Desk Mount Privacy Panels
- Ceiling Hung Screens
- Ceiling Sound Baffles
- Split Screen Panels
- Desk & Table Mounted Modesty Panels
- Tack Boards
- Whiteboard Privacy Screens
- Contact Us
- (760) 542-7444
- Adjustable mount works on desks from .75″ to 2.5″ thick.
- Rotating channel allows for side to side or front to back installation.
- Easily clamps to desk with no damage to furniture.
- Easy install, thumb screw and allen wrench provided.
- 3 heights, 12″, 18″, and 24″ tall.
- 8 widths: 24, 30, 36, 42, 48, 60, 66, and 72.
- Custom sizes are available.
MATERIALS & COLORS
- Dividers come framed with acoustical and polycarbonate tiles.
- Unframed with clear and frosted acrylic.
- Acoustical tiles come in 25 standard fabrics.
- Polycarbonate is available in 3 standard colors.
- Standard frames come in aluminum
- Painted Frames available in 6 colors with an up charge. Custom colors also available.
Product Warranty- 10 Years
This warranty is non-transferable and is valid from the date of purchase, for as long as the product is owned by the initial purchaser. This warranty covers defects in the material and craftsmanship found during normal usage of the product during the warranty period. If a purchaser has a warranty claim, the buyer must return the product to Obex at purchaser’s expense. Obex will then inspect the product and, in Obex’s sole discretion, determine if it is defective. If Obex determines the product is defective and if written notice was properly given to Obex within the applicable warranty period, Obex will, at its option, either repair or replace the defective product with a omparable product or component. This warranty applies to all products except as noted below.
High wear parts, such as fabrics are warranted for one (1) year. This warranty does not apply to damage caused by a carrier or alteration to the product not expressly authorized by Obex.
- Matching of colors
- Changes in surface finish due to aging or exposure to light
- Damage from sharp objects or prolonged exposure to fluids or sun
- Damage caused by misuse or improper care
Obex does not guarantee the matching of colors except to within commercially reasonable standards.
A product will not be considered defective and Obex will not be obligated to replace it, if it not installed in a proper manner (i.e. not secured properly or the way it was intended). Obex reserves the right to make a warranty determination based on purchaser’s installation methods.
Except as noted above, Obex makes no express or implied warranties to any product, and in particular makes no warranty of fitness for any particular use. At Obex’s option, product repair and/or replacement are the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects.
To the extent allowed by applicable law, no other warranties are made, either expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Lead Time, 2-3 weeks. Freight 10% of net.
OBEX Terms and Conditions
Pricing is F.O.B factory. Obex reserves the right to change the price without prior notification.
First 2 orders are COD, until credit terms have been established with OBEX.
Orders over $5,000 are 50% deposit on order balance net.
Orders are accepted upon issuance of purchase order by Obex and upon receipt by Obex of either (1) payment from purchaser, or (2) a signed credit card authorization form from purchaser. Orders are processed on receipt by Obex of signed order acknowledgement. Orders are not considered accepted until Obex has also received the signed order acknowledgement. It is purchaser’s responsibility to review order acknowledgement for accuracy and to notify Obex within 48 hours of acknowledge date of any discrepancies. Contact customer service at 800-315-6239 if you have any questions.
Order Changes and Cancellations
Once an order has been acknowledged, confirmation is final and binding. If possible Obex will try and accommodate changes or cancellations but this product is custom manufactured per each job. Order changes or cancellations must be requested in writing, are subject to Obex’s sole discretion, and may be subject to a fee.
No products may be returned without our written consent. If Obex agrees to accept a product for return it is subject to shipping and re-stocking charges at the
Obex is not responsible for damage suffered in transit. Merchandise should be inspected for possible freight damage upon delivery. Claims for damage or shortages should be filed by the consignee with the carrier. All claims against Obex for defects, errors, or shortages must be made by buyer in writing within 10 days after delivery. Failure to make a claim shall constitute full acceptance. All claims must be pre-approved and with a P.O. issued to Obex before reimbursement will be granted.